Today Jessica at Found the Marbles created a post to inspire all of us for leap year. My friend and fellow blogger Katja then followed suit. Here is her post, Leap With Me: Me in Ten Questions In their posts they share facts about themselves and encourage fellow bloggers to do the same.
So, leap in and join the fun. Here’s my post.
1. My Childhood Nickname was Motor Mouth. I believe this nickname came from my dad because I was talking all the time. I still love to talk, but now I love silence as well.
2. If you want to spoil me rotten take me on a day trip somewhere in Italy, Spain, Portugal or France and let me wander, eat amazing food, take endless photos and walk hand in hand with a man I love.
3. The television character I most identify with is Carrie from Sex and The City. I have always loved writing and I love her sense of fun. Then there’s her obsession with shoes and her great friendships. I love my girl friends; most of all I love her choice of men, Mr. Big rocks.
4. If I had a whole day to go shopping and money to spend I’d start at KaDeWe in Berlin. KaDeWe is six amazing stories of luxury goods, gourmet food and shopping fun. A long lunch is a must at KaDeWe. The sixth floor is devoted to foods from around the world. You can enjoy a glass of Champagne at one of four Champagne Bars. Then sit down at one of the cafe style restaurants and enjoy a meal. There is also a section catering to imported products that you can purchase and take home. Best of all, after finding some uber trendy clothing, and enjoying lunch you can stop off and devour some of the world’s best chocolate sold at the most extensive chocolate counter I have ever seen. My personal favorite, Neuhaus Belgium chocolate.
KaDeWe Cafe Photo Jaycross Flickr
5. The most Wild, Crazy thing I’ve done, that I can admit to publicly…not much I have to say. It is impulsively purchasing a painting in a gallery on South Beach in Miami for a crazy amount of money. It was one of the best purchase I ever made and years later I still LOVE it.
6. The one thing on my bucket list that I am most excited to do, visit the temples and beaches of Thailand.
7. My family will always be in my heart, I lost my parents far too young.
8. If I could spend a day with a celebrity, I would choose Oprah. She is brilliant, funny and so caring, love you Oprah.
9. In my opinion, the best invention in the history of the world is the airplane. It allows us to go everywhere on the planet.
10. When life hands me lemons I make (buy) lemon gelato and read a good book.
Join the fun, and leap into action with your link here, at Found the Marbles.